GregoryKnott
I've installed en-us 3.1.2 localization bundle in my project properties but when I run the simulation it throws an exception when trying to play an audio variable:

***** Saw exception, tracing before report
com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: Error instantiating phrasejava.lang.ClassNotFoundException: english.phrases.std_30
**** Root Cause
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: english.phrases.std_30
   at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1387)
   at org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1233)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
   at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
   at com.avaya.sce.runtime.internal.ClassFinder.getInstance(ClassFinder.java:30)
   at com.avaya.sce.runtime.internal.PhraseFinder.load(PhraseFinder.java:27)
   at com.avaya.sce.runtime.PromptElement.getFormattedVariableAudio(PromptElement.java:420)
   at com.avaya.sce.runtime.vxml.OutputGenerator.promptMiddle(OutputGenerator.java:853)
   at com.avaya.sce.runtime.Prompt.generate(Prompt.java:257)
   at com.avaya.sce.runtime.Form.handleRequest(Form.java:202)
   at com.avaya.sce.runtime.AppDocument.processRequest(AppDocument.java:220)
   at com.avaya.sce.runtime.SCEServlet.requestHandler(SCEServlet.java:247)
   at com.avaya.sce.runtime.SCEServlet.doPost(SCEServlet.java:165)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
   at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
   at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
   at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
   at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:849)
   at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
   at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:454)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
RossYakulis
Looks like there was a step missed when installing the language bundle.

So the things to check are that the std_en_us phraseset file exists in the project and also that the std phrases are in data/english/phrases
RossYakulis
Go to project properties, Dialog Designer, Languages tab. Verify that the Localization Bundle is installed and the standard phrases are installed.
GregoryKnott
Checked that, but no matter what I do on the Project Properties tabs, the phrase and phraseset files are not placed in the project folders...

How do I go about fixing this manually then? I have located the .jar file in the localization folder under Eclipse but I'm not sure what to do with it.

Greg.
RossYakulis
Project Properties -> Dialog Designer -> Languages tab.

Click on en-us(3.1.2) in Localization Bundles (bottom part of dialog). Then click install.
Then click on english in Project languages, click edit. Expand the Localization Bundle options. Click Install next to standard phrases. Click ok, and ok again.
ErikJohnson2
Do you have a space in your Eclipse/DD path? Can you post your path to the localization JAR in the eclipse folder?
We discovered a problem with file resolution when there is a space in the path to the localization bundle.
GregoryKnott
The localization jar is at:

C:\Program Files\eclipse\DialogDesigner\localization

So, yes, there is a space. Should I then move eclipse to C:\eclipse?

Greg.
GregoryKnott
Moved my eclipse folder to root, and that solved it.

Thanks.
Greg.
krishnanvoorappan3
has this been fixed from Avaya. We do not wanted move the folder to Root since our DD installation is automatically does it under C:\program files\eclispse.

Please let me know any service pack we need to use for it. i am using 5.0 version currently for my development.
WilsonYu
The problem has been fixed in DD 5.1. If you can upgrade, you will be fine.
Go to:   
Mobile view