KishorePinnamaneni
I have a web application that uses DMCC. A device is registered under one instance of application. If another instance try to use the same device, the previous instance should show logged off. To achieve that, From second instance, I am reconnecting to the session I created in the first instance. After reconnect to the session, I am terminating that session and starting new session with second instance. However I am not sure how to show log off on the first instance when we terminate the reconnected session from the second instance. Can we see any event firing on first instance when the reconnected session terminated on second instance?
JohnBiggs
Assuming you have established a device monitor tracking registration state changes, the first session would get an event at the point that you register the device from the second session (in main mode). I would think that that would be adequate to meet your need. Waiting for the second session to terminate the first session (which I am not sure will be successful) is not required.
KishorePinnamaneni
It is working. Thanks.

However when I initiate "Reconnect" with dead session it is throwing error on Session Start event "Could not re-establish existing session".

Documentation says it generates new session when the sessionid is not active.
JohnBiggs
Please provide a reference to where you see that in the documentation. It appears to be in error and should be replaced with an indication in the face of this response the application needs to invoke StartApplicationSession().
Go to:   
Mobile view