Anonymous

DEAR AVAYA SCIENTISTS,

I AM IN A BIG TROUBLE, WE NEED TO INTEGRATE AVAYA ONE X AGENT WITH OUR APPLICATION WHICH IS DEVELOPED ON .NET PROGRAMM, in our HO office we are using Avaya CM 5.2 and we can use IP Agent 7, and IP agent have bulilt in TAPI TSP drivers, threw which our developer team integrate the IP Agent with our application. and our call center agent can received the call from our application instead of ip agent tool.

But in branch office we have Avaya CM 6.2 and IP agent 7 is not compatable with CM 6.2, we are using Avaya One x Agent in branch office, here also we need the same setup of integration as i discuss above, but in Avaya one x Agent there is no in built TAPI TSP drivers becuse of this we cannot integrate our applicaiton with avaya One x Agent. below i mention the comments of one of our thirdpary support company www.trysoft.com .

"Avaya One-X Agent doesn't include built-in TAPI driver and doesn't work with AddTapi.NET. Avaya IP Agent had a built-in TAPI driver, so AddTapi.NET could work with it without any additional software.

If you're using Avaya One-X Agent, you will need to install Avaya TAPI driver (TSP) for Avaya Communication Manager on each user computer. You should have Avaya TSP on the CD that came with your Avaya Communicaton Manager. You can read more about TAPI compatibility here:

https://devconnect.avaya.com/public/dyn/d_dyn.jsp?fn=309

After Avaya TSP is installed and configured, AddTapi.NET will see user's line/extension and your application will be able to work as before."

Hope Done my question.
waiting for your valiable reply.
Anonymous

DEAR AVAYA SCIENTISTS,

I AM IN A BIG TROUBLE, WE NEED TO INTEGRATE AVAYA ONE X AGENT WITH OUR APPLICATION WHICH IS DEVELOPED ON .NET PROGRAMM, in our HO office we are using Avaya CM 5.2 and we can use IP Agent 7, and IP agent have bulilt in TAPI TSP drivers, threw which our developer team integrate the IP Agent with our application. and our call center agent can received the call from our application instead of ip agent tool.

But in branch office we have Avaya CM 6.2 and IP agent 7 is not compatable with CM 6.2, we are using Avaya One x Agent in branch office, here also we need the same setup of integration as i discuss above, but in Avaya one x Agent there is no in built TAPI TSP drivers becuse of this we cannot integrate our applicaiton with avaya One x Agent. below i mention the comments of one of our thirdpary support company www.trysoft.com .

"Avaya One-X Agent doesn't include built-in TAPI driver and doesn't work with AddTapi.NET. Avaya IP Agent had a built-in TAPI driver, so AddTapi.NET could work with it without any additional software.

If you're using Avaya One-X Agent, you will need to install Avaya TAPI driver (TSP) for Avaya Communication Manager on each user computer. You should have Avaya TSP on the CD that came with your Avaya Communicaton Manager. You can read more about TAPI compatibility here:

https://devconnect.avaya.com/public/dyn/d_dyn.jsp?fn=309

After Avaya TSP is installed and configured, AddTapi.NET will see user's line/extension and your application will be able to work as before."

Hope Done my question.
CraigJohnson5
TAPI is an IP Office interface. Please open a DevConnect support ticket under that product so the proper person can assist you.
MohammedSamad
Thank you Mr.CraigJohson for your valiable advice and support in this regard......
Go to:   
Mobile view