ScottVanNest
I had to rebuild my development box and in the process I have lost the ability to add any of the std_en_us phrases to a phrase. and all my existing phrases that use the std_en_us messages have red X's. Any ideas?
ScottVanNest
I found the issue with the messages with the red X. I simply needed to resave those. I am still having hte issue of being able to add a std_en_us phrase to a prompt. Can;t figure this one out.

Thanks.
Scott
ShwetaBehere
The std_en_us phrases should not be used directly in prompts. They are basically there to be used for localization bundles.
ScottVanNest
Do you know how it worked before? Why did it let me do use them under my other box?
ShwetaBehere
Were you on a previous version of DD when it worked ?
ScottVanNest
I don't think so. I reinstalled from the same archive.
ShwetaBehere
Try Window->Preferences -> Avaya Dialog Designer -> Speech -> Prompt, and enable the "Show std phrases in the combo list".
ScottVanNest
thanks. that is what I was looking for. I was using the std message for silence in the play back for phone numbers. I am going to copy the std_en_us message for silence and put them into my application phraseset. But, are there any documented issues with using the std_en_us messages within application prompts? I am fighting a application server timeout issue from various places in the script and I am wondering if this could be causing my issue?

Thanks
Scott
WilsonYu
Hmmm, haven't not heard of any timeout issue using standard phrase. The system simply plays the corresponding wave file from the DD project. You should try to looking the platform voice browser log to see where the timeout problem starts to occur.
Go to:   
Mobile view