ScottVanNest
We are attempting to setup CTI in our environment. I have configured the CTI AES server in the runtimeconfig with what I suspect are correct values. I am getting an error when the cticonnector comes up on Java startup.
"- CTIConnectorManager.initProvider: provider:AES1 is unavailable reason :com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.TsapiPlatformException: server not found"

Am I missing a config parameter somewhere?

Thanks
NeilGoldsmith
Did you setup tsapi.pro in your common/classes dir on Tomcat to point to the AES server?
ScottVanNest
that did it. I put my tsapi.pro file in common/lib not commonclasses. that did it. thanks.
ScottVanNest
next question, I have a non cti enable application on my application server that is currently taking production calls. when i configure the channels for CTI will that affect the other calls that are routing on the non cti applications?
NeilGoldsmith
We recommend keeping that file in common/classes if you can. It just makes it easier if you do upgrades and wind up with 2 copies of it down the road.

No, CTI config won't affect any apps directly. CTI doesn't interact with apps unless they first invoke it, then it responds with data.
Go to:   
Mobile view