ChristofDelsupehe2
I have created an application with Dialog Designer 3 that I want to upgrade to version 4. So I imported the application in Dialog Designer 4. I have reinstalled the localisation bundles and I also recreated the grammars. But still I am getting this error in the logviewer of the Voice Portal:

PVB__06003 Failed to create grammar from URI: builtin:dtmf/digits?length=9 Return code = CHANNEL_RESULT_ASR_GONE

Session=VPMS4-2008175082053-3
DennisJakobsen
Was this application running fine before you did the upgrade?

To me it looks like an ASR server problem. Do you have an ASR server? If you do not have an ASR server you cannot use buildin grammars.
ChristofDelsupehe2
I have been using this application with VoicePortal 3.x without any problem. In Both Environments (VoicePortal 3 & VoicePortal 4) I don't have an ASR Server. But I am using BuiltIn Grammars based on DTMF not on Voice.
DennisJakobsen
There is a setting on VP where you can off load DTMF grammar processing to the ASR server. Please verify that VP is not configured to off load DTMF grammars to ASR server.
ChristofDelsupehe2
Under Applications there is a section Called Advanced Parameters with an option "Support Remote DTMF Processing" Is that the option you mean? Because apart from that I cannot find any option to off load grammar processing.

Do I understand it correct that it is actually possible to use built in grammars (dtmf only) without having ASR and TTS servers. I guess so because with VoicePortal 3 this was already possible
DennisJakobsen
Yes, the MPP supports processing builtin grammars without an ASR server.

The only way I can see that error being generated is if remote DTMF processing was enabled for the application.

If you have remote DTMF processing enabled, then please disable it.
ChristofDelsupehe2
Do you know where I can change that value?
ChristofDelsupehe2
Is it a Dialog Designer Or a Voice Portal Settings?
DennisJakobsen
It is a Voice Portal setting. I think it is the setting you already found "Support Remote DTMF Processing" you would set to No.
ChristofDelsupehe2
Hey Dennis, Thanks for your help. Now Everything works fine.
NaikAshok
Go to:   
Mobile view