LeeannSandstrom2
We have an call pop application that connects to AES Server observing call events for a particular station id. We do the call pop based on receiving CallCtlConnAlertingEv. We've found that for some station ids that have been converted to Avaya One-X, we do not receive the CallCtlConnAlertingEv event. Is there a configuration setting that could be preventing us from receiving this event?

Thanks
CraigJohnson5
There are different variations of Avaya One-X. Which one have you converted to? TSAPI runs a layer below JTAPI, and in TSAPI's case a delivered (alerting) event is not guaranteed. Please have a look at the TSAPI programmer's guide for the delivered event and it goes into detail about when the delivered message is sent. In the meantime, in the case where you don't receive this event have you tried popping off of the established event?
LeeannSandstrom2
Upon further investigation, I've found that, for a small subset of the stations that have been converted Avaya One-X, I'm not getting any call events for inbound calls. I do get call events for outbound calls. For most of the station id's converted my client sees all call events as usual, this problem is with confirmed with 6 station ids at this time. I've recreated the problem with the "CallLog" sample program that is in the JDK. The problem exists regardless of whether the observer is on the same machine as the Avaya One-X application. I get no error messages at connection or at the time of adding an observer. I am on the client side, is there any configuration setting server side that could be causing this? Any help is appreciated!
LeeannSandstrom2
We are using Avaya one-X Agent Version 2.5.20020.0 Spark Version 2.5.51.3 It seems as though the station is on "do not disturb" for call events coming from the server. Is there a configuration setting of this nature on either client or server? Also wondering if "User Type" setting in system settings on One-X phone would impact this.
LeeannSandstrom2
As a follow up, we found that updating AES Server from 6.1 to 6.3 fixed our tsapi/jtapi problem of not receiving call events. There seem to be a number of tsapi related issues fixed in the 6.3 release.
Go to:   
Mobile view