ErikJohnson2
Dialog Designer 4.1.8.1 has been made available on support.avaya.com. This is a service pack release to Dialog Designer 4.1. We recommend all DD 4.1 users update to this latest service pack. We also encourage all users of older environments (DD 4.0, 3.1) to upgrade to pick up the latest fixes as well as to receive continued support.

If you are unable to access the update site on support.avaya.com, then open a Voice Portal support ticket for alternate methods to get the update.
RonaldBurris2
I tried to get the most recent version of DD (4.1.8.1) via Eclipse (Help/Software Updates/Find&Install) but the download only got version 4.0.8
How do I get the most current version?
ErikJohnson2
You may need to check the Eclipse Install/Update preferences to see its settings. If you are currently running DD 4.0 and the preferences are set for "equivalent", then it may not list the 4.1 release.

Also, it is a good idea to keep a backup of things in case you encounter problems with the upgrade or want to restore your old environment.
MichaelDailous_deprecated
I noticed both Eclipse 3.2 and the EMF feature has updates available (Eclipse -> 3 patches available; EMF -> version 2.2.4), would updating these mess anything up in DD 4.1?
ErikJohnson2
As long as they are "equivalent" upgrades, then they *should* be OK, however we haven't tested against them so it's possible that it may introduce problems.

I would probably hold off on upgrading the EMF stuff (unless you are building something w/ EMF and require the updates). The Eclipse patches are probably pretty safe.
Go to:   
Mobile view