VisuM
Hi,

I am trying to do a consulation - conference call from JTAPI .
Below are steps I am trying to do

1) received incoming call received on extension "1234" from extension "aaaa"
2) 1234 wants to consult mobile "bbbb" and conference.

when perform ITsapiCall.conference (consulting) i get a error CSTA 21 , when the same operation is repeated twice it works fine.

Similar behaviour i see from phone too. When user is trying to conference another user on incoming call , it requires conference button to be pressed twice after the third party answered the call.

Same scenario is with 4 party conference
In a 3 party conference , when i trying to add fourth party , it does not happen on click of conference once, I need to double click conference button on phone to join the fourth person in conference.

Why it is double click both on phone and API (ITsapiCall.conference ) to execute twice for conference to work ??

Thanks
Visu

MartinFlynn
Error 21 is:

GENERIC_STATE_INCOMPATIBILITY (21) Both calls are alerting or both calls are being service- observed or an active call is in a vector processing stage.

From your description, it seems that, just using phones you see the following behaviour:

1. A calls B
2. B answers
3. A presses the Conference button and dials C
4. C answers
5. A presses the Conference button and nothing happens
6. A presses the Conference button and A, B & C are in conference

Is this correct? I have never seen such behaviour and I do not think such behaviour is supported by the Communication Manager.

Have you tried performing a "list trace station 1234" during the call?

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view