AdrianLaming
Scenario:

We have two campaigns with the same skill set but different priorities.
The Campaign with the lowest priority (set at 5) is manually loaded with contact data via the Contact Center Outbound application.
The Campaign with the higher priority (set at 4) is loaded via our own 3rd party application using the OutboundContactWS (web services) on our CCMM server.

Problem.

Contacts in the lower priority campaign are being called before contacts in the higher priority campaign.
If we manually add contact data to the higher campaign using the Contact Center Outbound application these contacts then take priority over the contacts in the lower priority campaign.
If manual data and 3rd Party contact data is in the same campaign, the manual contact data takes priority even if it is added last.

I am populating the correct skill set ID as it's description is appearing in the campaign.
Is there a setting withing the Contact details (OWContact) that also needs to be set?
AdrianLaming
Further Note.

I have checked the new contact priority using the CIContactWS.ReadContact function and notice that the priorty is set to Priority_6_Lowest by default. Once the cotact is answered and set to re-dial the priority changes to the same as the campaign e.g. to Priority_4_Medium_Low.

I have looked for a method of amending the priority after it has been sent to a campaign but have had no luck so far.
Go to:   
Mobile view