SakubarSathikKhan
When I am trying to connect I am getting this error. I crossed check the technical team and they said everything is fine.

Incorrect DMCC Login or DMCC password value

What are the steps we need to take to troubleshoot this issue.

Thanks!!!
JohnBiggs
easier to 'fix'. For security reasons the passwords is not printed anywhere to my knowledge.

Login to the AE Servies OA&M Web Interface and access User Management. Access the login you are using for DMCC.

Verify CT User is set (checked)

Reset the password to a known value.

Assuming you have TSAPI configured yo could test via the OA&M interface Utilities -> Diagnostics -> AE Service TSAPI Test will let you validate the login... the service request may fail because you don't have TSAPI licenses or the link is not provisioned, but you could check the CT login is operational. If the Link is not provisioned you can not run the test at all though.

You could also use the DMCC Dashboard to run a test. That gets your application out of the picture.
SakubarSathikKhan
Thanks for the help. I am able to start new session now. But I have another problem. I am getting following error message. during terminal registration. Can you please suggest me the solution for this.

Terminal Registered Response:

reason:

CM Connection lost - protocol timeout: GRQ timer, tried 3 times.Possible problem(s) include:
1. Network connection is not working or is congested
2. IP address to the switch is not correct
3. Switch translation for the extension is not setup correctly code: 2001 device ID: XXXXXX:0Signalling Encryption:
MartinFlynn
The 2001 error code indicates that you have some kind of network access problem. It seems that the Communication Manager is not responding to the H.323 messages from the AE Services.

Make sure you can ping the Communication Manager IP address from the AE Server. If you can ping successfully, then check the AE Server Administration web-pages again. Go to "Networking" -> "   AE Service IP (Local IP)". Ensure that, for the "Switch Connectivity" field, you have selected the correct ethernet interface.

You may get more information from the DMCC traces on the AE Services. Check the Devconnect FAQ "How can I monitor the XML being sent and received by the AE Services Server (debug, log, trace)?" for details on this.

Martin
JohnBiggs
You could also use the DevConnect Search tool and search the forums for "GRQ timer, tried 3 times" this problem has been discussed multiple times in the past and many trouble-shooting tips/tricks given.
Go to:   
Mobile view