MichaelWest
How do I make two-digit reason codes with with TSAPI on AES?

What is the minimum version of AES required?
What is the minimum version of CM required?
What is the minimum version of the TSAPI SDK required?

Right now I am just trying to make it work with the TSAPI SDK Exerciser, but I get back a "GENERIC UNSPECIFIED" error when I try to use a two-digit reason code. (A one-digit reason code works fine; two-digit fails.)
JoelEzell
TimSchmelmer
Michael,

Sorry for the delay, took some time to find the response (which I am only relaying ... I learned just this myself):
The AES/TSAPI versions to use for to-digit reason codes are 3.1+.   You should want to use the library call attV6SetAgentState() for setting the state for the agent, or you  you will probably get UniversalFailures.
There is some CM admin work involved, as well (change in sys-params customer options, sys-params features, and chnages for the cti-link). I only have a link to an Avaya Intranet site for the details. 
As you seem to be Avaya personnel, you can try this link:
http://nacd5.usae.avaya.com/mynotes/reason_codes.htm

Hoping this helps,

Tim
MichaelWest
I forgot to provide a followup.

I did get it to work. I had found the three areas for turning it on in the CM. The key that I was missing is that after the CM is configured to use two-digit reason codes, then TSAPI service on the AES server must be restarted.

Once the TSAPI service was restarted, the two-digit reason codes started working.
Go to:   
Mobile view