FatihCEVIK
Hi,

I want to create a web application with the this scenario;
There will be 10-20 agents will login this app and will register their extentions with this web application and they will make call controls(Answer,Hanup,MakeCall,...) on this web app.

-So i am tried to develop a webapplication with DMCC .Net dll. I developing a classic webapplication but as i know from begining there is problem. Because i think it has to be multi client application?.

-Do i have to create session per every client(agent) trying to register on application ?

-So any ideas what kind of project do i have to go a head ?

Thanks in advance
Fatih
MartinFlynn
Hi Fatih,

I am not exactly sure what you are asking here.

It is possible to use the .Net SDK to develop an application in one of two ways:

1. An application which will be installed on each agent's desktop. In this case, each agent will create it's own session. For example, if there are 10 agents, there will be 10 connections to the AE Services.

2. An application which runs on a single server. Another client application or browser web page connects to this server from each of the agents' desktops. In this case, it is normal to have only one connection from the server to the AE Services - all agents multiplex over a single session.

It is also possible to use the JScript library which comes with the .Net SDK to develop a web-based application. In this case, you would install the HTML, Javascript etc. on a web server. The agent uses his browser to bring up the web page which acts as the application client. In this case, each agent has its own session - 10 agents mean 10 connections to the AE Services.

Martin
FatihCEVIK
Actually i ask that;

I already tried to developed a .Net web application which will run on a single server as you mentioned.
This web application has simple UI for each agents can do these simple actions: StartApp Session, Get DeviceId, Start Monitor and then Register their own extention and then they will wait to control their calls via this web application.
I already test it with a single client and it looks work so far. But I didn't try it with multi clients yet,

So i want to ask that;

1) Every clients who is logging to this web app via browser (agents) each of them will try to create a new session with their extentions? is it right way to create a new session for each agents?

2) And if this we app will run on a single server and all clients(agents) will connect tihs app via brovser then on some events like "getThirdPartyCallController_OnDeliveredEvent" will work for all clients(agent calls). So when i will have an incomming call all clients will have this alert like new incomming call or it will be separated with creating new session for each client?

Thanks in advance
Fatih
JohnBiggs
1) that choice is yours. Either way works. One session for all the users, from the web server to AE Services is certainly more efficient.

2) Events like Established are posted against a monitor. Each device will have its own monitor. Thus the events will be separated in the application's eyes.
Go to:   
Mobile view