FatihCEVIK
Hi,

I'm trying to developping a web app like dashboard to make basic controls such as Call, Answer, Transfer, Hold...

Which methods and events do i have to use in a sequence. Such as StartAppSession and then event OnStartAppSession ?
MakeCall and listen Call status with event. Is there a list of a roadmap for each basic Call Control functions?

AND My main question is now i m trying to answer a call with this code:

InvokeId = serviceProvider.getThirdPartyCallController.AnswerCall(new ThirdPartyCallController.CallIdentifier(DeviceId, CallID), null);

How will i have CallId to answer a call ?

Regards
Fatih
FatihCEVIK
Actually i use this method to answer a call. Is this a correct way to answer a call?

Getting CallId with this;
serviceProvider.getThirdPartyCallController.SnapshotDevice(DeviceId, this);

and then;

do
{
Thread.Sleep(300);
}
while (snapShotCallID!=null);

serviceProvider.getThirdPartyCallController.OnAnswerCallResponse += new AnswerCallResponseHandler(ThirdPartyCallController_OnAnswerCallResponse);
InvokeId = serviceProvider.getThirdPartyCallController.AnswerCall(new ThirdPartyCallController.CallIdentifier(DeviceId, snapShotCallID.getCallId), null);

--And here is en extra question;
How will i know that i have an incomingcall to answer. How can i monitor for this alert?
MartinFlynn
Hi Fatih,

The sample application that comes with the .Net SDK, simpleRecord, should be able to answer most of your questions. It demonstrates how to open a connection to the AE Services, register for events, start monitors and handle the events when they arrive.

Normally, you would register for a Delivered event. When your application gets this event, it can call the AnswerCall() method with the CallID from the event.

Polling SnapshotDevice() is also a method which should work but it is much better to wait for an event.

Martin
FatihCEVIK
Hi Martin,
Firstly thanks for your fast replay.

Actualy i tried before and now again getThirdPartyCallController.OnDeliveredEvent.
But it is not firing so i cant catch this call event as you mentioned.

Do you have any idea why this event not firing?
(My project is a web application)

Regards
Fatih
FatihCEVIK
Hi again,

I solved that problem.It was my mistake i can get Delivered Events now. I didnt start monitor.that is why i didnt get and delivered event :)

Regards
Fatih
Go to:   
Mobile view