muhammadabrar2
Hi,
We have faced a problem, the scenario is:

We have two VDNs using same vector with conditionally adjunct to a tsapi based routing application otherwise queueto 1st

When a call arrived on first VDN
The Adjunct was sent to a tsapi based routing application
The application routed a call to an agent
The agent answered the call, Initiated a transfer to a second VDN and completed the transfer instantaneously(Fast/blind transfer).
Now same vector was called again, conditional Adjunct step was skipped and QeueuTo 1st was executed. When QueueTo 1st step was executed, instead of queuing to the Skill of second VDN, the call was queued to the skill of first VDN. VDN override is Y for both VDNs. If we call second VDN directly or we transfer an ACD routed call to second VDN, it works perfectly. The problem happens only when we transfer an third party routing application routed call to the second VDN.
Following are the version informations:

API VER:ST2|LIB VER:AES6.2.0 Build 257|TSERVER VER:6.2.0 Build 271|DRIVER VER:6.2.0 Build 271|PRIV DATA:8

Thanks,
Abrar

JohnBiggs
This question exceeds what we will handle in the forums. Please open a Technical Support request.

What Communication Manager version?

I don't follow your call flow...
"Now same vector was called again," be specific, provide the VDN numbers.. same is ambiguous at this point in your call flow.

Also provide information about what 1st skill is for both VDNs.

Because at the point you make this statement "When QueueTo 1st step was executed, instead of queuing to the Skill of second VDN" I can not follow what is happening.

Can you reproduce this in your lab?
muhammadabrar2
Let me try to rephrase it:

We have faced a problem, the scenario is:

We have two VDNs 1500 and 1501 using same vector with conditionally adjunct to a tsapi based routing application otherwise "queueto skill 1st ". 1st skill is 2500 for VDN 1500 and 2501 for VDN 1501

When a call arrived on VDN 1500
The Adjunct was sent to a tsapi based routing application
The application routed the call to an agent
The agent answered the call, Initiated a transfer to the VDN 1501 and completed the transfer instantaneously(Fast/blind transfer).
At this point current VDN of the call should be 1501
when call arrived at 1501, conditional Adjunct step was skipped and "QeueuTo skill 1st" was executed. When "QueueTo skill 1st" step was executed, instead of queuing to the Skill 2501, the call was queued to the skill 2500. VDN override is Y for both VDNs. If we call second VDN directly or we transfer an ACD routed call to second VDN, it works perfectly. The problem happens only when we transfer an third party routing application routed call to the second VDN.

Following are the version information:

API VER:ST2|LIB VER:AES6.2.0 Build 257|TSERVER VER:6.2.0 Build 271|DRIVER VER:6.2.0 Build 271|PRIV DATA:8

Currently I don't have the information about switch version and yes I was able to reproduce it in lab.

Thanks,
Abrar
JohnBiggs
This question exceeds what we will handle in the forums. Please open a Technical Support request.
Go to:   
Mobile view