prabhuramMV
Team,
I need to monitor all Skills and VDNs of an ACD for tracking and reportin purpose.

Which classes of JTAPI will be used for listening Skills/VDNs and what events AES can send?

PLease provide some details on this and any sample application if exist already.

Thanks
Prabhuram.
ShantanuJoshi
You can add a CallListener or AddressListener to an Address representing an ACD or a VDN. The CallListener will receive events for all calls arriving at the ACD/VDN. You can also add an ACDAddressListener to an ACD. This will receive events when the state of an agent logged in to that ACD changes. See the Javadoc for each of the Listener classes to see what events are delivered to each type.
You can also take a look at the ACD sample app in the JTAPI SDK for an example of how to use ACDAddressListener.
prabhuramMV
Hi,
I have VDN 3559999 whose skill is 2000. I have agent 3990951 who has the skill 2000.

Using JTAPI Exerciser I created ACDAddress object for VDN and then added callcenteraddress.addcalllistener() and I can monitor the VDN with following events

ConnCreatedEvent
ConnInprogressEvent
CallCentConnInProgressEv
CallCtlConnQueuedEv

Similarly, Can I monitor at skill level (2000)

Thanks
Prabhuram.
ShantanuJoshi
Skill 2000 will correspond to a particular huntgroup/ACD on Communication Manager. Enter 'display huntgroup 2000' to get the extension for the ACD. You can add a CallListener to the ACD extension to receive events for calls passing through the ACD.
prabhuramMV
Hi,
using JTAPI execiser, created a address for for huntgroup 3500601 for the skill 601 and added following observers

1. address.addcallobserver(callobserver)
2. address.addobserver(addressobserver)
3. callcenteraddress.addcallobserver(callobserver,false)

Then I placed a call to that skill and answered in OneX, but I could not see any events in the JTAPIExeciser

Am I missing something here?
prabhuramMV
Adding to the below post..

My issue is smiliar to that post "How to get Queue events" which I found in this forum.

In my case call is getting queued to the skill and I can answer the same in OneX agent.

If the monitor the VDN, I can receive the event, only while monitoring hutgroup no event comes in the JTAPI.

PLease guide me
MartinFlynn
A monitor on a huntgroup does not give Call Control-type events (eg. Delivered, Established etc.). It only gives Agent Login/Logout events.

Martin
prabhuramMV
Hi Martin,
You mean to say, only addresslistener can be added to huntgroup?

And adding calllistener to huntgroup does not get any events like callqueued, delivered etc.

So, below code is invalid?

CallControlAddress mySkillAddress = (CallControlAddress) jtapiLink.tsapiProvider.getAddress(<group_extension>);
         MyCallControlConnectionListener callList = new MyCallControlConnectionListener ();
       mySkillAddress.addCallListener(callList);
MartinFlynn
That is correct.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view