KartikRuppa3
Hi,

Our company will be upgrading to AAEP from the current AVP.All our IVR applications are developed using Avaya Dialog Designer.Will there be any issue with these apps running on AAEP ?

All our future development will be using OD.We just want to make sure our current apps would work on AAEP. Please do let me know.

Thanks,
Kartik
NeilGoldsmith
Yes, you should be fine. EP is just the evolution of VP, so apps in VP are compatible in EP. Any changes performed will be done when you load your app into a newer version of OD. Nothing manual will be required.
KartikRuppa3
Thanks Neil.
KartikRuppa3
Neil,

Can DD 5.1 and OD7.O apps co-exist on the same tomcat server ? Will I need to override any of the jar files in the tomcat lib for OD7 and is that going to affect the dd5.1 apps ?

Thanks,
Kartik
NeilGoldsmith
You should be able to run DD 5.1 apps in an OD 7.0 environment. The environment should be OD 7.0 and not a hybrid of 5.1 and 7.0.

The CTI Connector changed to the AES Connector in OD 6.0, so you should upgrade any CTI apps, although you can still run the older CTI Connector alongside the AES Connector.

I would suggest if possible that you upgrade the DD 5.1 apps just to pick up bug fixes and enhancements along the way. DD 5.1 is about 4 years old.
Go to:   
Mobile view