RahulGupta4
1 Can we get following states
Held,
retrieve,
Establishe

If observer is being used via TermConnEv,ConnEv.

If this is not the way to get those states or event . Please tell proper way to get them using terminal observer.

2. by Using observer , how can we get transfer and connect event ?

Using JTAPI CTI . I was able to do with call hold, unhold, answer and transfer but when suddenly I pressed on extension to perform the same (hold , unhold, answer and transfer) I never get event or error. means my observer got failed to capture them.

Regards
Gupta Rahul

MartinFlynn
As far as I know, you should be able to get those events using those observers.

However, the Observer classes have been deprecated for several years. You should use the Listener classes instead.

Have a look at the JTAPI sample application called "Agent View" on the Devconnect website. It shows how to receive those events using the Listeners.

Martin
RahulGupta4
Hi Martin,

Thanks I have implemented call listener in the application.
But now I have one query -- this is about ACW(After call work).
When I press ACW from CTI. I was in ACW (No issue). call disconnected and I press ready button again.
for new call again, I have answered the call but this time I have moved to ACW from extension but in the logs I got nothing. No event generated when I went on ACW from Phone. what logger I need to implement to get this event. ??Please help.

Regards
Gupta Rahul

MartinFlynn
Third party applications can get Agent Login/Logoff events but not any of the other agent state change events.

Instead, you will need to periodically poll the AE Services to find out of the agent's state has changed. You can see this process in action in the Agent View sample application.

Martin
RahulGupta4
Hi Martin,

I got that.

I have checked agent state when call get disconnected and set agent state accordingly.

its working for me now.

Regards
Gupta Rahul
Go to:   
Mobile view