Punit.Saini
Hi DevConnect Team,

I am performing a flow for 2 step Traansfer(Consult and then Transfer) as follows:
1. Customer calls Agent A.
2. Agent A consults Agent B.
3. Agent A transfers the call to Agent B.
4. Agent B consults Agent A.
5. Agent B transfers the call to Agent A.

There are two issues that occur on transfer from Agent B to Agent A:
1. In Step 5 , UUI information which I am passing from Agent B to Agent A is somehow getting overridden by UUI information which was received originally from IVR system in step 1.
2. In Step 5, ConnectionEstablished event is received by both Agent A and Agent B. I am not sure why Agent B gets connectionEstablished event since on transfer, Agent B should have been put out of calls.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Punit Saini
RahulGupta4
Hi Punit,

Even I am facing the same when I use connect and transfer.
When it create new call I made new variable and check that only until that new call get disconnect or transfer or retrieve.

I have successfully done with "blind transfer" from CTI. but when Phone create a call It has complex programming.

Please update when you find solution.

Regards
Gupta Rahul
RahulGupta4

Hi Punit,

This may help you. I found below mentioned two events when call is transferred to other agent.
"multiCallMetaTransferEnded(MetaEvent event)","multiCallMetaTransferStarted(MetaEvent event)"

According to you point 3 and 5 after successful transfer in my application. I made agent available in (after those events) to next call
that solved my problem.

Regards
Gupta Rahul
Punit.Saini
Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the effort. Actually, we have Avaya 4.2 JTAPI and these two events are not part of it. I am not able to find out corresponding event from 4.2 JTAPI.
:(

Thanks,
Punit Saini
MartinFlynn
Hi Punit,

I take it that you are using one of the Observer classes. These have been deprecated for several years.

If you need more in-depth support on this subject, I suggest you open a Tech Support ticket as this is more complex than we can handle on the forums. Please note that, for non-paying members, there may be a fee for this service.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view