RenatoPinheiro
Hi,

I am building a Jtapi based application that needs to drop a call at some point, and I am doing like this:

Address address = provider.getAddress(extensionNumber);
CallControlCall call = (CallControlCall) address.getConnections()[0].getCall();
call.drop();

The call is dropped successfully, but I can see a Jtapi exception in the log files:
com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.TsapiPlatformException: CSTA Error: 17
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.tsapiInterface.TSErrorMap.throwCSTAException(TSErrorMap.java:100)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.tsapiInterface.TsapiSession.send(TsapiSession.java:557)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.tsapiInterface.TsapiSession.send(TsapiSession.java:444)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.tsapiInterface.Tsapi.monitorStop(Tsapi.java:1127)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.impl.core.TSCall.removeCallMonitor(TSCall.java:1290)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.impl.core.TSCall.removeObservers(TSCall.java:3284)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.impl.core.TSCall.endNonCVDObservers(TSCall.java:5140)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.impl.core.TSEventHandler.doCallMonitors(TSEventHandler.java:1971)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.impl.core.TSEventHandler.doCallEvents(TSEventHandler.java:1904)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.impl.core.TSEventHandler.cstaUnsolicited(TSEventHandler.java:372)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.tsapiInterface.TsapiEventDistributor.handleEvent(TsapiEventDistributor.java:113)
at com.avaya.jtapi.tsapi.tsapiInterface.TsapiEventQueue.run(TsapiEventQueue.java:103)

Does anyone knows why this exception is being thrown?

I am using jtapi version: '5.2.0.540 [production build]'
The AES version is 6.3

thanks,
Renato

MartinFlynn
Looks like the Jtapi client tried to remove a Call Monitor which did not exist. It may be that the monitor had already stopped automatically when the call ended.

I suggest that you change to using a newer version of the JTAPI SDK/Client.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view