manojkumar5
Hi,

We are experiencing following issues with the CTIConnector.

1. CTIConnector is configured in our DD application. All agent transfers are through CTI blind transfer node and passing UUI data with it.
some times we are experiencing the following error.
"Error Executing CTI Commandcom.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCERuntimeException: CallInfo.doGetCallInfoInitialCall: No call info available for extension"

and application is failing to pass the UUI data.

Attached is the trace.log for the reference.

2. We have three Tomcat web servers configured in our landscape.In Runtime.config we have configured CTI service name in each servers.
Issue is: we have noticed that app servers are opening 3x3 open connection to AES every time where actual should be 3.

I had posted this issue to Orchestration designer team but they suggested me post this issue with Jtapi team.
Filename trace.zip [Disk] Download
CraigJohnson5
If this is happening on you development system, please open a DevConnect Technical Support ticket. Keep in mind that this class of problem can only be handled at one of our upgraded membership levels.

If this is a production issue please open a ticket with Avaya Client Services at http://www.avaya.com/support

If you want to take a look at this issue yourself turn on the TSAPI logs on AE Services. The first FAQ listed under TSAPI explains turning on the traces and where they are located. Then you can look to verify if UUI is being sent to the extension getting the call transfer. I can't tell much from the logs you sent other than the request may be made for the extension that transferred the call and is no longer on that call. You may want to try the extension that the call was transferred to.
Go to:   
Mobile view