CristianMúnera
Hi to all!

I would like to know what happened with this case. Will this be fixed in a future release?
http://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/904.page#p63071

On the other hand, i would like to know how i can specify the amount of Rings before the call is cleared with MakePredictiveCall in DMCC. In TSAPI it's possible specify the "Max Rings" parameter and that works fine.

In DMCC the only parameter which I think is similar is "Alert Time", which specifies the amount of time in seconds the called device is to be alerted before the call is cleared, but it' doesn't work

Any ideas? I have AES versión 6.1.

Thanks!
CristianMúnera
Hi!

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!
MartinFlynn
The Alert Time does have a effect when I test this in my lab. The DMCC converts it into a Max Rings value by dividing it by 6.

This means that the valid range for Alert Time is 12 - 90 (2 - 15 rings).

The originator of the other thread was to open a ticket. As far as I can see, no ticket was opened so there was no follow up.

When private data (including the reason code) is included in the TSAPI CallCleared event, DMCC will pass it on. However, I can see in my lab that TSAPI does not include private data in CallCleared events. In fact, the ASAI event that causes the TSAPI event doesn't seem to contain this information.

I will ask the developers to see why there is no private data in the TSAPI event.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view