AlexBuckhurst
Hi Dev Connect,

i have an issue where if i call my OD7 application and drive the call to execute a webservice operation file (AXIS2), the SOAP request OD is generating is incorrect. this causes the funtion to fail.

if i load the same WSDL in SOAPUI the SOAP request is as expected and works perfectly.

have you seen OD do this issue before?

i can provide you with the WSDL i am calling if you provide an email address i can send it to.

thanks

Alex
AlexBuckhurst
can anyone help?
WilsonYu
Can you please provide more detail of the failure, such as some logs from the application trace.log? You can attach the WSDL in this post also.
AlexBuckhurst
Hi,

can you provide an email address where i can email you the trace log.

it contains the SOAP messages which could be considered sensative.

Thanks

Alex
AlexBuckhurst
Hi,

the information i want to send you could be concidered sensative and not suitable for a forum,

can you please provide an email address where i can email you the trace.log and the WSDL?

thanks

Alex
WilsonYu
You can sent them to my email wilsonyu@avaya.com
SamareshKowshik
I can reproduce the issue you're having and it seems to be coming from some of the OD internals. The easiest and best way to invoke the service is using Java code, since the OD connector isn't able to do so. Below I've provided some code, which can be placed in a servlet, that will invoke the service. There are comments throughout that should help clear things up, if you haven't done this before.

public void servletImplementation(com.avaya.sce.runtimecommon.SCESession mySession) {
// You can enter the names of your variables directly or use the IProjectVariables class
// To enter directly, it would be mySession.getVariableField("CustomerReference").getIntValue();
int custRef = mySession.getVariableField(IProjectVariables.IVRLOGIN_FIELD_CUSTOMER_REFERENCE).getIntValue();
String tokenKey = mySession.getVariableField(IProjectVariables.IVRLOGIN_FIELD_TOKEN_KEY).getStringValue();

IVRLogin login = new IVRLogin();
login.setCustomerReference(custRef);
login.setTokenKey(tokenKey);

IVRLoginServiceStub stub = null;
try {
stub = new IVRLoginServiceStub();

// Invoke the web service
IVRLoginResponse response = stub.iVRLogin(login);

// Store response values into Java variables
String authKey = response.getIVRLoginResult().getAuthenticationKey();
int outcomeCode = response.getIVRLoginResult().getOpOutcomeCode();
String outcomeMsg = response.getIVRLoginResult().getOpOutcomeMessage();

// Store values into OD variables. Again, the IProjectVariables bit can be substituted with the variable name
mySession.getVariableField(IProjectVariables.IVRLOGIN_RESULT_FIELD_AUTHENTICATION_KEY).setValue(authKey);
mySession.getVariableField(IProjectVariables.IVRLOGIN_RESULT_FIELD_OP_OUTCOME_CODE).setValue(outcomeCode);
mySession.getVariableField(IProjectVariables.IVRLOGIN_RESULT_FIELD_OP_OUTCOME_MESSAGE).setValue(outcomeMsg);
}
catch(Exception e) {
e.printStackTrace();
}
}
SNehaS
Hi ,

I am trying to call one of my SOAP service using Axis2 in AAOD application. But when I load my wsdl file, it doesn't give me page to map "input and output parameters anywhere as suggested in documentation.

As per Chapter 20 of AAOD dev guide, following 6th and 7th steps never appears in eclipse.
- Creating an Axis2 Web service operation file
Procedure
1. On the File menu, click New > Other.
The system displays the New wizard.
2. Double-click Avaya OD Development.
3. Click Web Service Operation File (Axis2), and then click Next.
The system displays the New Axis2 Web Service Operation wizard.
4. On the Specify General Parameters page, specify the Web service operations parameters,
and then click Next.
5. On the Select Method page, specify the service and method to invoke, and then click Next.
6. On the Map Input Parameters page, map the project variables to the input parameters, and
then click Next.
7. On the Map Output Parameters page, map the project variables to the output parameters,
and then click Next.
8. Click Finish.

can anyone please help how to set these parameters. I am using Axis 2 in AAOD 7.1 setup.

Thanks!
Neha
WilsonYu
Once you hit Finish on the wizard a .wsop file should have been created in the connectivity/wsop folder and the file should have been opened up in the editor where you can map variables to the parameters. Do you see such editor opened up?
Go to:   
Mobile view