IanCarlGimenez3
Hi,

Our customer has a DMCC application called agent desktop toolbar which basically uses DMCC call control functionality. Apparently, the transfer feature only works with internal calls, meaning agent to agent call transfer. On the other hand, transfer of external calls doesn't work at all.

I tried to simulate this agent desktop toolbar in other customer site and I was able to transfer external calls successfully. The DMMC application used to work fine but suddenly became nonfunctional specifically the transfer without even making any changes in the application and configuration.

I am usually getting this error after doing call transfer:

"Error received after transferring call. Argument 'Key' is not a valid value."

"Error creating CTI session. A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 10.41.169.73:4721"

"Error received after establishing call 4140. Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Hope you can help me. Thanks in advance.

Ian
DmitryDzhus
These error messages are application-level while what you really need is DMCC API (CSTA XML) logs. These will really give you an insight at what actually happens between AES and the application.

The error itself ("host has failed to respond 10.41.169.73:4721") indicates a network problem I think, specifically socket read/write error.
IanCarlGimenez3
Would you know where can I find this CSTA logs? Thanks
IanCarlGimenez3
Would you know where can I find this CSTA logs? Thanks
DmitryDzhus
This depends on how the app was written — you should ask its developers.
MartinFlynn
Hi Ian,

There is an FAQ in the Product FAQ section above that describes how to collect TSAPI traces - these are probably the most suitable for you. I have put details of the FAQ in your ticket. There is also a FAQ in the DMCC section that explains how to collect DMCC traces.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view