TomLynn
Craig,
I'm struggling with pulling a bcms agent report for a range of days using the test page.

SAT command is "list bcms agent xxxx day

The model is: BCMSAgentReport
The operation is: list

I'm struggling with where to put the agent login ID and Day. I can't come up with any combinations that don't yield an error.

Thanks - Tom
CraigJohnson5
Tom, it looks like there are some issues with the model. The proper way to get it to work is to put the agent ID and the interval in the qualifier, for example "50001 day". I get an error when I try to return everything. However, if I try to just get one field like Total_Avail_Time it will return. It looks like there are some fields that don't return, but if I only try one field I don't get an error. In one case I was able to get two fields to return at the same time. The fields were "Interval" and "Total_Avail_Time". That is really all I tried because there are many different combos you could try.

So, I will have to submit this to development and in the meantime you might have to use the interval and another field and loop through several times to link up all the data. Sorry for the inconvenience.
TomLynn
Thank you, Craig. Very creative troubleshooting trying a single field.

For my purposes, a single field will do. I'm simply trying to identify agents that haven't staffed in a give time period.

Tom Lynn
Go to:   
Mobile view