JackMcDonnell
The RequestImmediateCallback operation in the CICustomerWs webservice does not appear to accept a phone number as an input.

If an end user has multiple phone numbers stored in the customer record, how can I specify to which number the callback will go?

Indicentally, it looks like there may be a patch available to address this. I have the Web Communications SDK (https://devconnect.avaya.com/secure/license_agreement.jsp?f=AACC/6.3/WebCommunicationsSDK_ReferenceImplementation_6_3.zip&i=12) and it says this on page 42:

Call-back Registered Number
Call-back requests do not necessarily register against the phone number given with the request, rather the call-back is made to the default phone number should the customer have multiple numbers registered and the given number be different from the default. This known issue will be fixed in a service pack release.

Do you know if this service pack has been released?
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
This a known issue in the current build of the Web Communications Toolkit recently published on this web site.
The fix will be included in the next build of the Toolkit.
For specific technical questions on the use of the toolkit, please log a DevConnect support ticket.
Thank you
John
Go to:   
Mobile view