GregoryKnott2
I have found a document for ACR search and replay API. v12.0

However, I cannot connect to the web services following the steps detailed. I have created a user, but the admin interface requires you to specify a password. The API document says to create the user without a password and then the first password supplied is applied to the account. This does not seem to work. Authentication fails when using the API URLs. Authentication works fine when logging into the admin pages. I have also given the user all the rights available. I have also checked that there is a license for search and replay.

Where can I get support on this.

Greg.
RadoslavAzmanov
When creating a user you must leave the password blank. If you set the password you can't use this user for search api.
I'm using this api on several acr and it's always work this way. To be honest I never try on 12 v. but with 7.8-10.1 it's working this way.
GregoryKnott2
Thanks, I found that although the "add user" window seems to imply that you have to specify a password, you can in fact leave this field blank.

API user now working.

Thanks.
VijayaKumar
Hi

I have created the username with blank Password, triggered the URL , its asking for username and password, Can someone help out with the URL string format needs to be sent to replay the calls.

http://x.x.x.x:8080/searchapi?command=replay&inum=00001000151433854040
RadoslavAzmanov
Hi
I'm not sure what is your exactly you are asking but the url is right. You must see the save dialog when you past the url in browser.
If you asking for username/password the answer is in the documentation.
After you create the user with blank password. You go to browser and you are prompted for username and password.
In username you fill the username of the user that you created and what you write for the password WILL BE the password for this user.
VijayaKumar
when i trigger the URL form IE , it asks for username and password . i enter the username and leave the password blank . Post this i get the error HTTP 401 error
RadoslavAzmanov
Hi
:D you MUST write something for the password it's can't be blank. And this value is the password for the user.
VijayaKumar
Iam getting insufficient rights , The username has all the privileges , pls advise
VijayaKumar
it works, thnx
VijayaKumar
how to access the Postgresql DB , need username and password to fetch the call records
RadoslavAzmanov
What exactly you are trying to achieve?
Do you really need, a direct access to DB to do you task?
VijayaKumar
Yes , iam trying to access the ACR postgreSQL DB via ODBC and execute the Query

Iam trying to connect from Excel to ACR PostgreQL , i need the DB Name , Port No , and username /password to connect
RadoslavAzmanov
I don't know how to connect directly to DB.
I presume you have some excel file with call data and you are trying to find inum for each record and then download the record?
VijayaKumar
i wanted to do the below one

1) Know the UCID from CM
2) Query the ACR using UCID and then fetch the relavent audio file .

how to do this
RadoslavAzmanov
And all you need is "search and replay API".
You must execute two commands for each record that you are searching.
First you must use search command you find the record inum by cm ucid.
Then with replay command you download the record by this inum.

Go to:   
Mobile view