frade
Hi experts,

I have a SIP enviroment, with CM 6.3, SM 6.3, AAEP 7 and Elite Multichannel and VDI agent for softphones.

When the Elite Multi channel agent finish call and drop, using VDN Return Destination feature, send the call to Experience Portal.

In this application, I need to retrieve ANI, DNIS, LOGIN etc.. and Iguess I have two methods...using UUI or Using same UCID (CM and AAEP) and saving the data firts into a Database and the update the record via AAEP application...

the problem is because none of them (UUI and UCID) arrives to AAEP application and I don't know why.

SIP Trunks are in shared, and Send ucid to yes.
AAEP Application also in operation mode "shared Mode", generate UCID to "no" and Transport UCID in Shared Mode to "yes"

Please could you help me? i Missing something in the configuration?

THANKS!
RossYakulis
Probably configuration related, but I do not know what is wrong.
Mache
Hi,

Were you able to capture the UCID, UUI, ANI in Orchestration Designer IVr application using SIP.

My environment is also SIP. When i am using session variable to capture UCID, UUI, ANI, DNIS, etc,

1. when calling directly from my extension in environment to IVR or when i make a call from my mobile to agent and then transfer or conference with the IVR, only ANI is getting captured. Rest of the values are coming as unknown or unidentified
2. When i am calling from outside number, ANI and DNIS values are captured, but UCID, UUI and other parameters are not getting captured.

Please help
RossYakulis
When you call from an outside line directly to OD, I would not expect UUI. IN Ep you have to configure genereate UCID. On the transfer I have not tried that.
Mache
Thanks Ross,

Another query regarding the ani:
for the call where agent will be transferring or conferencing to the IVR, what is the right session variable to capture customers phone number and also agents extension.

In the traces i cannot see these values as well
RossYakulis
Consolidating threads. see http://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/20633.page
Go to:   
Mobile view