pnwoha
We have a number of skill groups that we are monitoring for route requests. All these skill groups are 5 digits long except for one that is 4 digits long. for the 4 digit skill group, we are getting route request and calling "RouteSelectInv" on the station id for an agent. However after selecting the route, we receive no indication as to whether the route failed or was successful and the agent is never selected for the call. All other skill groups work as expected except for the 4 digit skill group. Any idea as to what is going on?

Bottom line is that whenever we suggest an agent for the 4 digit skill group, the AES completely ignores our suggestion and keeps asking me for an agent to select until i run out of agents. This works fine for the other 25 5 digit skill groups.
JohnBiggs
1) Sounds like an issue at a field site, have you raised the issue with Avaya Client Services (Avaya support team via a ticket there - https://support.avaya.com/contact/)?

2) Can you enable TSAPI tracing (there is a FAQ on doing so here - "What is the procedure for enabling and accessing the AE Services logs for TSAPI (trace, tracing, g3trace, csta_trace)?" on this page http://www.devconnectprogram.com/site/global/products_resources/avaya_aura_application_enablement_services/support/faq/tsapi/index.gsp) and seen if AEServices gets your response, if it sends it to Communication Manager and what Communication Manager's response is? Alternatively if you know how to capture MST traces in Communication Manager you could collect an ASAI trace of the problem. I am sure Avaya services would appreciate the trace as it would help with the understanding of the issue.
pnwoha
Thanks John, i'll see what i can get.
JohnBiggs
I know of no reason that the length of the extension would make a difference in the behavior of the service. However ... we all know software bugs don't follow what we think should be occurring!
Go to:   
Mobile view