ScottKooy
Can the extensions be configured so that the Aura CM/Session Manager starts an RTP session so that the CM/Session Manager is not in the RTP path?
I noticed on the Lab Instructions:

"Initially, the media flow from UA1 to UA2 also flows through Communication Manager’s media
processor resources. However, once Communication Manager determines that both participants
are SIP UAs with compatible media capabilities, Communication Manager will shuffle the media
off its DSP resources by issuing re-INVITEs to enable media to flow directly between each UA.
Once a call is established, Communication Manager will periodically issue re-INVITE messages
as a session keep-alive message as per draft-ietf-sip-session-timer-15. For the purposes of this
test, the value of the ‘Session-Expires’ header is 5 minutes."

Can it also be configured to disable the keep-alive re-INVITE messages?
CraigJohnson5
This forum is for Basic Development Environment which does not include Session Manager. If you are using the Session Manager remote lab please open a Remote Lab support ticket. If you are asking this for your own environment please open a Technical Support ticket.

I am not the Session Manager expert but I do know that you can create user agents that don't have a Session Manager profile or Communication Manager profile assigned. If you need more in depth help please open a ticket. Please note that your question may require support at an upgraded membership level.
ScottKooy
Oh sorry I thought this was support for the Avaya Aura® Session Manager Remote Lab. Thanks for the advice!
Go to:   
Mobile view