JimStvn
Hi, just a question here.
I can access the WS URL in the browser but I can't load it to the Orchestration Designer and SoapUI

I tried to load other WS URL on the Orchestration, and they immediately load, is the error on the WS or on the Orchestration Designer?
Should I try to configure something? If so, what should that be?
Any help would be appreciated. Please see image for reference.

• [Thumb - wsdl.PNG]
[Disk] Download
RossYakulis
Assuming the URL is entered correctly, you may need to configure a proxy value in preferences.
JimStvn
Hi Ross,

Sorry for the late reply. What proxy configuration should I add? I never experienced adding any proxy configuration on my past projects which includes webservice. Can you enlighten me ?
RossYakulis
I would check your browser settings. The following code use used to load and parse the URL. This is part of Axis.

WSDLParser wsdlParser = new WSDLParser(monitor);
final WsService[] wsServices = wsdlParser.parse(project, wsdlURI, beanPackage, outputFolder, wrapStyle,
userName, passWord);

It is possible you need to supply a user name / password?
WilsonYu
Do you know if the browser has any proxy server setting to order to connect to the internet or access the wsdl for that matter? That's the same proxy configuration you need in the Eclipse preferences.
RossYakulis
I tried both the 1.4 and Axis2 connectors and I get the same result "java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused: connect". Click on the details to see the message. So possibly you need a username/password to access? Or the url is not correct.

I tried the url in a browser and got a 404 error using

http://cnettest.pal.com.ph/Mercator.Cris.WebService.CISG/memberwebservice.asmx?wsdl

In preferences / General / Network Connections you can see what is setup in eclipse. On the browser the settings are in Internet Options / Connections / Lan Settings.

In my eclipse I use this: (see attachment)
  • [Thumb - Capture.PNG]
[Disk] Download
JimStvn
Hi, there were no lan settings/configuration on my side..I can access it on the browser. Still I can't load it on the eclipse..I add it as a web service operation file, not axis 2 just to be clear. There were no authentication needed to load the URL.
RossYakulis
See Attachment. As a point of clarification there are 2 web service connectors. One uses Axis 1.4 (and that is the one you are using) and another that uses Axis 2. The icon for the Axis 2 web service connectos is the same and the 1.4 except is has a red "2" in the icon. Try using the axis 2 connector?
  • [Thumb - Capture.PNG]
[Disk] Download
JimStvn
Hi Ross ,sorry for the late reply..
I am only using Web Service Operation file because the other WS works on it..We are using it as a default.
Go to:   
Mobile view