BrunoHaas2
Hi,
Iam trying to switch the observed extension at a given time or event. I.e When the application which uses Recording Observation method starts, it monitors the extension A, but at some point it will change to monitor extension B
In order to monitor an extension, the application systematically dial FAC + Observed Extension, these steps are clear in developer guide anyway
Back to my problem, when I want to change to monitor another extension, first I stop the observation session by follow this: https://downloads.avaya.com/elmodocs2/merlin/r1_5/html/features/service%20observing/1b.htm. Basically, I programatically put the observator extension on hoook, and dial FAC
Then, dial the FAC + new_extension to monitor the new extension, but it does not work
I also find out that after I stop the service observation session, I can never start any observation again, on any observed extension, until restarting the application
Is there any way to change the observed extension without the need of do all the initialization steps, such as configuring and adding the call listeners
Thanks
MartinFlynn
Hi Bruno,

This seems more involved than I can handle on the forum. If you are a paid member, you can open a Tech Support ticket and I will take a look.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view