lsomla
Hello.

I have following problem: I configured EmailConnector snap-in using our smtp server credentials, and I wanted to test it using EDPTester snap-in. Unfortunately I received following error in snap-in log:

sendEmail: Error sending email. CWSIA0241E: An exception was received during the call to the method JmsManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createConnection: com.ibm.websphere.sib.exception.SIResourceException: CWSIT0088E: There are currently no messaging engines in bus ISMBus running. Additional failure information: CWSIT0103E: No messaging engine was found that matched the following parameters: bus=ISMBus, targetGroup=null, targetType=BusMember, targetSignificance=Preferred, transportChain=InboundBasicMessaging, proximity=Bus..

I fond using google that this can be problem with websphere, but I have no idea how to access to any configuration of this. If anyoune have idea what to do? Thanks in advance.
BennyEllis
It sounds like the ISM bus did not get setup correctly. Please login to the Breeze node as root and run the command /opt/Avaya/aus/bin/setup_ISM.sh. After that completes then run the command "restart WebSphere". Hopefully this will clear your problem.
lsomla
Unfortunately I don't have file called setup_ISM.sh in /opt/Avaya/aus/bin/ directory.

Listing of directory:

Is there this file missing because someone removed this, or maybe is renamed?
BennyEllis
Okay, you must have an older release than I was using. Do you know if the install was done via an .ova or a .iso?
If it was done from a .iso, you should have a directory /opt/ASMinstall. The setup_ISM.sh script should be there.
Try it from there.
lsomla
Our Breeze administrator is currently not in office, so I don't have information about installation method. But I checked /opt/ASMInstall directory and unfortunately this directory don't exist on our Breeze server. Any other ideas?

EDIT::

I have information that this was installed using .ova file. Version of this file seems to be included in file name and is following: "EDP-3.1.1.0.311006_OVF10", but version in SM displayed if following: "3.1.1.0.15311006"
BennyEllis
Sorry but at this point, the easiest thing to do is to reinstall the EDB node from the .ova.
Go to:   
Mobile view