RakeshUpadhyay2
Hello Team,

Need your help here.

I need to get an agent ID pass to Experience Portal and I’m trying to figure out if that is an inherent part of the SIP header, or do I need to use UUI?

If UUI – how do I get it there (recognizing the switch has to be set to pass UUI). Here is the situation:

- Incoming trunk is ISDN
- It terminates to an Elite ACD, call is passed through VDN, vector and answered by an agent
- Since "Return to VDN destination" is set so when caller hangs up, the call is transferred to a VDN which has a route to step that points at a SIP integrated Experience Portal.
- This sends the call to a VXML based post call survey application connected to the Experience Portal.
- Now we need to pass the agent ID to the experience portal so a VXML script can be written and the information inserted into a VXML browser.

How does the agent ID can be passed to AEP?

Is it inherent in the SIP header like ANI, DNIS and UCID? Or do we need to include it in UUI? If UUI, how do I stuff it into the UUI from the return VDN destination?

Thanks for your help !

Rakesh
RossYakulis
What we do for survey applications (which this sounds like), is to leverage context store (ideal) or some other persistent store.
This is not something that can be stuffed into SIP headers. It has typically been done in the past with CTI.

However, with Breeze, you can capture the agent disconnect event and run an application - I.e. The survey app - this also enables this to be multi-channel as well.
Go to:   
Mobile view