MichaelDailous_deprecated
I seem to be getting the following errors consistently in Eclipse (4.4 R2) when attempting to install the 7.1.0.1202 jar file:

Unable to acquire PluginConverter service during generation for: C:\SourceCode\OD\ICTI\7.1.0.1202\eclipse\plugins\com.avaya.ade.common.core_7.1.0.1202.

The bundle manifest could not be read: C:\SourceCode\OD\ICTI\7.1.0.1202\eclipse\plugins\com.avaya.ade.common.core_7.1.0.1202

An error occurred while installing the items
session context was:(profile=epp.package.jee, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Install, operand=null --> [R]com.avaya.ade.common.core 7.1.0.1202, action=).
Failed to prepare partial IU: [R]com.avaya.ade.common.core 7.1.0.1202.

These errors occurs immediately after selecting the certificate for installation. As such, AAOD 7.1 won't install. I've downloaded the Eclipse 4.4 for J2EE developers distribution, 32-bit and am running JRE 1.8.0.102 32 bit.

I've also attempted to re-download the ISO image for 7.1, but each time I try to mount the image, I get an error saying the image is corrupt.

What can I do to get 7.1 installed?

Thanks in advance,
Michael
WilsonYu
Some of the OD plugins are in older format. You would have to install a special plugin from Eclipse. Try the steps suggested in the link:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24896960/in-eclipse-4-4-rcp-builds-the-service-plugin-converter-could-not-be-acquired
I know this is a delayed response, but I got busy with other tasks. I followed the instructions in the link, and now I get the following error:

An error occurred during the org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust phase.
session context was:(profile=epp.package.standard, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.CheckTrust, operand=, action=).
Error reading signed content.
C:\SourceCode\OD\ICTI\7.1.0.1202\eclipse\plugins\com.avaya.ade.common.core_7.1.0.1202 (The system cannot find the file specified)

Again, this is happening during the installation of the AAOD 7.1 jar file. Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Michael
RossYakulis
What about pulling the prebuilt image of fthe ISO and just unzipping it
That worked, and still allows me to maintain separate Eclipse configurations for each customer and future OD versions that utilize Eclipse 4.4, without the need to install multiple copies of the base Eclipse IDE.

Thanks for the help.
Michael
Go to:   
Mobile view