CristianMĂșnera
Hi everyone, sorry for my bad english...

Currently, I am working in a solution that implies query for UUI data at any time. This is the escenario:

With TSAPI/DMCC third party call control, we have set up a "monitor device" in a station device. When the call arrives to the station, UUI data arrives correctly in the established and delivered events.

But before the call arrives to the station, the call pases through a VDN that has a routing registration to take control over each call. By the other hand, the app that has the routing registration need's to update the UUI data during the call. This was achieved with the method "Route Select Inv" and we have checked the updated UUI using a button function in the hard phone programmed to show uui-info.

But now, in the app that has the monitor device on the station, how we can get the update for the UUI data seted by the app that has the routing? There is any method in TSAPI or in DMCC with device or call control that give us acces to the updated UUI data?

Or is there any query method in that we can see the updated UUI data?

Or is there any other method with another API like WTS, SMS or any other that can do that?..... by the way, we have AES in 6.1 version.

Thanks!!
CristianMĂșnera
MartinFlynn
It is not clear what your call scenario is but I think it sounds like:

1. You have two applications: A1 - routing, A2 - CRM (or something like that)
2. You have a VDN and associated vector. The vector has an Adjunct Route step which sends the call to A1 to pick a destination
3. You have one or more Agent phones which are being monitored by A2 for Call Control events.
4. Whan an incoming call reaches the VDN, it already contains UUI (from an IVR). The VDN passes the call to its vector which then passes it to A1.
5. A1 picks a destination agent phone and injects new UUI into the call.
6. The call arrives at tee agent's phone and he answers
7. A2 detects the call at the agent's phone and wants to read the new UUI.

As far as I can see, a monitor on the agent's phone will receive the new UUI in the Delivered and Established events. I do not know of any reason why it would receive UUI for a direct call but not for this call.

There is one other way to retrieve the UUI:
1. Configure a uui-info button on each phone
2. Register a DMCC terminal in Dependent mode for each agent phone
3. For each phone, listen for DisplayUpdate events
4. When you want to read the UUI, use DMCC to press the uui-info button
5. The UUI will be returned in a DisplayUpdated event.

There are a couple of disadvantages to this method:
1. It will alter the display on the agent's handset.
2. It will require the use of a DMCC license.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view