chukiatdenkongpon
Hi

Customer use Subversion (SVN) on Eclipse as control version. Does AAOD support Subversion (SVN) on Eclipse?

And we use Subversion (SVN) on Eclipse to change environment from SIT environment to UAT environment and PRD environment. But it found that IVR flow die when route to subflow. Workaround to fixed this case by disconnect link to subflow and let it error and reconnect this subflow again.

Note: It has script to change IP Address of DB / Web Service link / ...

Please give us any suggestion.

Thank you.

Chukiat D.
WilsonYu
Typically, the SVN client (which could be an Eclipse plugin by 3rd party) will take care of checking in and out of the project files. There is no additional support that we find necessary.
For your particular problem, we would have to find out if the flow meta data or Java file that it generates somehow get corrupted by SVN. Have you tried regenerating the project using the Project->Generate->Generate Project before you tried reconnecting the subflow?
chukiatdenkongpon
Hi

I follow up your suggestion. But it still not working.
From SIT environment ==> UAT environment
- it will have script to change DB / Webservice host / User and PW
- When Open Speech project, it will populate ".speechplugin is out of sync

How to fixed this issue case?

Please help us.

Chukiat D.
WilsonYu
If you do a Refresh or hit F5 on the project in the Navigator, you will clear the "out of sync" problem.
AnuntponKitkaesajaroen2
We try to right click IVR project and click refresh.

It's can fix this out of sync. But IVR call flow has die when route to subflow.

I like to show step to deploy IVR call flow

1.Check out call flow form SVN
2.Use script to change DB / Webservice host / User and PW
3.Open eclipse and import IVR call flow ( we got error out of sync here and we try to refresh it can solve this.
4.After we deploy call flow . We got IVR call flow has die when route to subflow.

normally when we import IVR callflow it shouldn't get an error out of syn.

Please help us
Anuntpon K.
chukiatdenkongpon
Hi

It still got error when run through subflow menu.
What else that we can do in order to fixed issue?

Please advice.

Thank you.

Chukiat D.
WilsonYu
It's got to be some meta files or Java files that got altered in your checkout and import process. OD has no control of that. You would need to find out which file got changed in every step. One easy way to to checkout files using the SVN client plugin in Eclipse. It would tell you which file got changes after the file is checked out. If you can tell us which file got affected in your process, we then can figure out a solution.
AnuntponKitkaesajaroen2
We change in part

config.properties (User define I think is ok on this part)
keyfile.properties (User define.)
ListVDN.properties (User define.)
SFTP.properties (User define.)

all of above is folder that we create for use to configure data.

web.xml (Change Connection String Database / Username and password database.)
.speechplugin (Change Connection String Database / Username and password database.)

This 2 file we have to change link / username / password of database in each environment UAT / Production / DR site

the last think on script we copy all file into each path of IVR callflow workspace. after that we open eclipse and import IVR call flow.

Thanks

Anuntpon K.

WilsonYu
After you imported the app, do a refresh and Generate Project. Then when you run the app in simulation, what is the exact error you are getting?
AnuntponKitkaesajaroen2
When I do refresh and Generate Project. and run simulation we got the IVR call flow has die when route to subflow.
1.We have to delete connector node then save project
2.Insert connector back then save
3.Run simulation again. that is manual fix for this issue.

So we don't know what's root cause that make subflow died.

Thank you.

Anuntpon K.
WilsonYu
This is not enough information for me to figure out what the problem is. Is it possible to send me the problem project?
AnuntponKitkaesajaroen2
you can download script as in this link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15956560/sTCCEAPINT1_UAT.rar

When we run script and open Eclipse to import IVR Project we got error.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15956560/123.png

Thank you
WilsonYu
I do see you have a script that modify the web.xml and .speechplugin files but I can not tell how the call flow file get corrupted by that as you have claimed. The "out-of-sync" error you are showing is not really my concern. That's how Eclipse tells you when you change some file in the underlining file system of the project. You can simply do a Refresh to correct that as I mentioned earlier in this post. To demonstrate the flow corruption, you would have to send me the project or a simplified one that's got corrupted so that I can see where the problem is. I can not reproduce the problem here.
Go to:   
Mobile view