Kenji
Hi Team,

We would like to know how can we check OD application operation status?
If OD application will be stack/hung-up suddenly, are there any methodologies to find out those situation?
Some of SNMP-Traps are good solution for us.

Actually, we confirmed that QSESM00070(Application errors occurred for an application) was issued due to catch error status by MPP event handler when OD application force stopped operation(time out, no answer).
By the way, we are going to ignore QSESM00070. Because we also confirmed some error which need to ignore.(e.g. error.recognition).

On the other hand, if we can implement other SNMP-trap report application for check OD application operation status, it is other good way for us.
If you have idea, please advice.
Best regards, K.Yamahara
WilsonYu
Would the contact detail or session detail reports in EPM help? You can also create custom reports from those fields. Or you may want to use some custom report item in various places in your application if you can modify the application in OD.
Kenji
Hi Wilson-san,

Thank you of your quick reply.

Those are good solution for us. We will use them.

On the other hand, if my understanding is correct, those are just report at the time of access report or received scheduled report email.
Originally, we would like to get OD application status information in real time.
For exsample, we can get SNMP-Trap separately from QSESM00070 if OD application stack/hung-up suddenly.
Are there any methodologies for it?

Or are there any way to generate an SNMP trap from within Dialog Designer code as standard feature on OD?
Best regards, K.Yamahara
WilsonYu
There is no direct SNMP capability in OD. I know that EP has something but you have to look into the manual to see what you can do with it.
Kenji
Wilson-san,

Thank you for your reply.
I understood.
We will discuss it with our team.
If I need your help, I will ask it to you again.

Thank you and regards, K.Yamahara
Go to:   
Mobile view