Tanaji_Bhale
Hi Team,

I am getting below exception while trying to establish session with AES using DMCC dashboard,

Session Exception: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure.

Can anyone please tell me what could be the reason ?

Additional Questions -

1) If its certificates issue then please tell which certificates I need to install on my machine.

2) We have collaboratory lab setup and looks like no product license installed on WebLM server, so please list all license needed to get started with DMCC applications.

Configuration Setting that I have on my Dashboard:

- AES IP = the IP Address of the AES Server
- Using Securr Socket
- Switch Name = The IP Address of the COMMUNICATION MANAGER
- AES Login & Password
- Media = NO Media
- Dependency Mode = Independent
- Extension & Password of the phone connected in to CM

Waiting for earlier response.

Thanks,
Tanaji Bhale.

MartinFlynn
Do you really need a secure connection or would an unsecure one be adequate?

Martin
Tanaji_Bhale
Thanks Martin for quick response :)

Yes It need secure connection, otherwise server refuses connection.

Thanks,
Tanaji B.
Tanaji_Bhale
Can someone please suggest me on this ? this is like blocker for me.
MartinFlynn
Hi Tanaji,

It is quite simple to get AE Services to accept a non-secure connection and it can be very difficult to configure a secure connection.

I can give you instructions on how to get Dashboard to work with AE Services over a non-secure connection if that is all you need.

However, for a secure connection, I can only point you to documentation and it will be up to you to do all the work.

So, do YOU require a secure connection or would you be satisfied to get started by using a non-secure connection?

Martin
Tanaji_Bhale
Thanks Martin.

Actually I just wanted to get started with DMCC dashboard so non-secure connection will also work.

however I get Connection Refused error on non secure connection when I tried using it on port 4721.

Thanks,
Tanaji.
MartinFlynn
Using the AE Services web interface, you will need to enable to the Unencrypted DMCC port (4721). For some reason, it defaults to disabled.

1. Use the 'Networking -> Ports' menu, select 'Enabled' for the DMCC Unencrypted Port. Then click 'Apply Changes'.

2. You will need to restart the DMCC service. Do this using the 'Maintenance -> Service Controller' menu. Select 'DMCC Service' and click 'Restart Service'. Then click 'Restart' to confirm.

Once DMCC has restarted, you can try to connect the Dashboard. The important configurations are:

o 'AES Socket Port' should be 4721
o Deselect 'Secure Socket'

Martin
Tanaji_Bhale
Thanks Martin :)
Go to:   
Mobile view