SivaramaKrishananPratheep
Hi,
I am developing a CTI server using either JTAPI or TSAPI. we planned to deploy the CTI Server in cloud and AES onPremise. Can the connectivity between TSPAI Client(in cloud) and AES will be either VPNtunnel or MPLS is possible? .
MartinFlynn
I would not foresee any problem with that setup, assuming your routing allows the cloud network to access the on-premise network.
I am having one more question. The CTI sever application which is going to monitor only the Stations in AVAYA going to reside in Cloud . Which API is Best for this approach windows based TSAPI or Linux based TSAPI or JTAPI ? Is there any document or information about network bandwidth ,latency, round trip required from the Cloud CTI server to AES to work with out any issues.
MartinFlynn
I do not know of any such performance documentation.

When it comes to numbers of messages, JTAPI is likely to generate more than TSAPI as the JTAPI client requests extra information from AE Services in the background.

If you prefer not to use C++, you could consider DMCC. This will generate about the same number of messages as TSAPI. However, as TSAPI uses ASN.1 encoding and DMCC uses XML, the DMCC messages are likely to be bigger.

Martin
I saw one of the Avaya AES document stating below

Regardless of whether a LAN, VLAN or WAN is used, The TCP/IP links between the AE
Services server and Avaya Communication Ma
nager can be connected with the following
network latency requirements:
?
No more than a 200ms average round trip packet
delivery time as meas
ured with ping over
every one-hour time period
?
Periodic spiked delays of no more than two se
conds while maintaining the 200ms average
round trip delivery time as measured with ping over every one-hour time period
These requirements are to maintain the AE Services communication channel with
Communication Manager C-LANs over a LAN/VLAN or WAN.
Note:
Note:
The communication channel between the AE Services server and
Communication Manager (C-LANs) requires a hub or data switch. A crossover
cable is not supported.[/b]

The information above is for between CM and AES in WAN. In my scenario Application is in Cloud and AES and CM will be in On Premise. So my application also need to respond messages in 200 ms. so can I consider 200 ms can be a round trip between application and AES.

Is it possible to build server based application with JTAPI by monitoring more than 500 extensions.
Go to:   
Mobile view