frade
Hi experts,

Does anybody have the chance to test Database operation Execute in OD??

I'm traying to test it, just with a simple Stored procedure, but always recieve same error (file attached).

Do you know what is wrong??
Thanks!!

• [Thumb - error.png]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
I don't see any problem with the format of the call. This error directly comes from Oracle. You should do some diagnosis on the database side with the store procedure. Make sure the account you use has the privilege or try a different stored procedure in a different schema. Also try Googling "ora-06550 line 1 column 7 pls-00201 identifier must be declared". There are bunch of suggestions regarding this error. If you need to adjust the call for testing on the OD side, you can manipulate the Java code as well.
frade
Hi friend,

Thanks for Reply. What I want is just to test how to call stored procedure from OD, so I create this simple stored procedure in my Oracle database:

CREATE OR REPLACE
PROCEDURE "Alta_Usuarios2" (Nombre IN VARCHAR2, Clave IN VARCHAR2)
AS
BEGIN
insert into Usuarios values (Nombre, Clave);
END;

I create a new user in Oracle, called "PREP" and grant him all priviledges. with this user, I create a simple table Uusuarios, with nombre and Clave fileds.

then I configure OD database connection with this user "PREP"...I miss something?

THANKS!!!

• [Thumb - Sin título.png]
[Disk] Download
frade
uffff finally I could solved the problem...

The problem was due to incorrect Oracle client...

As son as I use Oracle SQL Developer, to create all ítems, All was fine.

Thanks!
Go to:   
Mobile view