frade
Hi Experts,

I have big problem in my OD developement. I have to use some oracle functions, and what i have been doing is créate a DB operation object in Orchestration designer...

In my database, the function has 5 parameters but, when i connect to database from OD and try to map the same procedure, Strangely, the parameters are DUPLICATED :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

When i try to test the DB Operation file, it crashes...(obiusly)

Please see image...¿what can i do to solve this?
  • [Thumb - ODproblem1.png]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
I am not sure why you see doubles. I've never seen this before nor I have a way to find out. Do it happen for other existing procedures. If it doesn't, there is something special about the store procedure. Even you see doubles, you are allow to pick the ones you need to finish defining the operation. See if the call works if you just pick the distinctive ones. The wizard only helps you to create the call with the parameters you pick.
frade
you are right, it doesnt happen for other existing....looks very strage.

what you told me (just pick up the ones I need) is not posible via OD, is mandatory to pick them all.

I found a workarround that works for me, just open the DB operator object in text editor from OD and delete the doubles.

Thanks!
Go to:   
Mobile view