RaymondGaston
I have been trying to install the Breeze SDK on my PC, but when I run Eclipse and go to 'import', I do not see Maven anywhere. I have installed Eclipse Luna; Apache Maven 3.2.1; set my JAVA_HOME, M2_HOME and M2 variables; and downloaded and installed Avaya Breeze SDK 3.3.0.0.07330019. Now, the eclipse.bat had to be modified as it contained an extra "\" in the ecpath and the install_path, but I've removed them and it worked. No errors, install finished. I followed the installation video.

Eclipse is in c:\eclipse; the Breeze SDK is in C:\Downloads\Avaya-Breeze-SDK, and Maven is installed in c:\downloads\apache-maven-3.2.1.

But, when I open Eclipse to import the 'Hello' test, like the video says, I do not see 'maven' in the list anywhere.

What have I done wrong?
Dinesh012024
Please check whether you have installed Eclipse IDE for Java EE deverloper, you can check that in Eclipse

Help -> About Eclipse
In this window you can find that info, please share this detail
In the same window there will be button to get the Installation details - click that and check whether m2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse is installed (in my eclipse this was under Eclipse IDE for Java EE developers -> EPP Java EE IDE features -> m2e - Maven integration...)

Thank You,
Dinesh
RaymondGaston
Here is the info from the Eclipse About:

Eclipse Standard/SDK

Version: Luna Release (4.4.0)
Build id: 20140612-0600
MichaelSiemsen
RaymondGaston,

Can you also include the information Dinesh suggested you supply about the "Installation Details" found by pressing the "Installation Details" button in the Help -> About Eclipse popup? It would be good to know if 'm2e - Maven Integration for Eclipse' is installed.

It is my understanding that the JEE version of eclipse will include Maven Integration. If you used the standard version of Eclipse, you probably did not get Maven included and will have to download and install that yourself.
Go to:   
Mobile view