JamieChen
Hi, there

I have seen some mysterious event of AddrObservationEndedEv being received at our application side.

AddrEv's ID is AddrObservationEndedEv, Cause is 109, MetaCode is 136.

I am sorry that I have been searching for the documentation for the menaing of 109 and 136. Do you mind leading me to the right document for this?

Also, can you suggest me a list of posisble reasons for this AddrObservationEndedEv event? It appeared that we didn't initiate or stop the monitorying and this just came along the way.

Thanks

Jamie
MartinFlynn
I think those observer events have been deprecated for a long time so you should consider moving the using Listener classes.

You may be able to learn more about what is causing this event by checking the JTAPI client traces. You will get details of these in the Programmers Guide.

From the JTAPI Javadocs, I see the following for javax.telephony.events.Ev:
CAUSE_NETWORK_NOT_OBTAINABLE 109
META_UNKNOWN 136

I hope that helps.

Martin
JamieChen
Hi Martin,

Many thanks. In terms of "CAUSE_NETWORK_NOT_OBTAINABLE 109", do we have explain that JTAPI is unable to reach to AES? Does this 109 means the network layer error, or the software error?

Thanks

Jamie
MartinFlynn
I'm not sure. If you were to check your JTAPI traces, you could probably figure out if the error was generated by the client or not. A client generated error would indicate a problem between the application and AE Services.

If the error comes from AE Services, it could indicate a problem between AE Services and Communication Manager or it could indicate a problem in the telecommunications network - e.g. not enough outgoing trunks.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view