voice.developer
I have the following AAOD and POM versions installed.

Avaya ADE Framework 7.1.0.1202
Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager Connector 3.0.5.005

I have a servlet that has the following code:

IComplexVariable pomInfo = mySession.getVariable(IProjectVariables.POM_INFO).getComplexVariable();
String patientPhoneNumber = mySession.getVariable(IProjectVariables.POM_INFO).getComplexVariable().getField("PhoneNumber1").getStringValue();
String firstName = mySession.getVariable(IProjectVariables.POM_INFO).getComplexVariable().getField("FirstName").getStringValue();
String lastName = mySession.getVariable(IProjectVariables.POM_INFO).getComplexVariable().getField("LastName").getStringValue();
String contactGroupName = mySession.getVariable(IProjectVariables.POM_INFO).getComplexVariable().getField("ContactGroupName").getStringValue();

I have no problem calling the web service SaveContactToList and AddContactFromListToJob. I can see the contact information added to the database. However only some of the fields are populated when I reference the pomInfo in the above code. This is what's populated (I used "trace" in one of the subsequent data servlets to get this information):

pomInfo : FirstName :
pomInfo : LastName :
pomInfo : ContactGroupName : PickupReminderVoice
pomInfo : PhoneNumber1 :
pomInfo : ContactID : 1011504
pomInfo : CampaignName :
pomInfo : CompletionCode : Answer_Human
pomInfo : SessionID : 407500
pomInfo : AddressLine1 :
pomInfo : JobID : 1090
pomInfo : PrimaryPomServer : 10.96.41.20
pomInfo : PrimaryPomServer : 10.96.41.20
pomInfo : Title :

So the FirstName, LastName, PhoneNumber1, CampaignName, AddressLine1, and Title are all blank. Yet, everything else is populated. So not sure what the problem is. Is there something I am missing or not taking into account?

One thing I did test. If I add a data node prior to calling my servlet with a getContactInfo:dynamicAttributes from the palette. Then the information is populated. However theses are not dynamic attributes but the default pomInfo.

Thanks
Go to:   
Mobile view