VasilyL
Hi Gurus,

Please give me a piece of advice about my situation...

I have a "Prompt and collect" element with out "Prompt" inside. All users information goes before that "Prompt and collect" element.
Inside I have a grammar element:
type: digits
Exact length: 6
The grammar is dedicated to collect birth date in format DDMMYY

After prompt and collect element I have Servlet element where I check input date and in case it is wrong Announce says that the input is wrong, please repeat. After the processing goes back to the prompt and collect element.

User has two tries if input was wrong, for example 331682. (day 33, month 16, year 82)
But sometimes user provides the year part in full format, for example 15111970 (the 15th of November 1970) and first 6 digits goes to the value (151119) but last two (70) are kept for a second try... So, in second try user provide input one more time like 151170 (does not matter what he\she provides in the second time) and the system adds 70 as prefix, so finally it become 701511. And of cause it is wrong.

How to avoid storing extra input digits between tries?
Do I need to use barge in option with false value?

Or is there any other settings how to do it properly?

Thanks in advance!
RossYakulis
Disable type ahead in the EP Application configuration (Advanced Parameters).
VasilyL
Hi Ross,
Thanks!
That's what I really need! And it does work.

I am not sure but may be it could be useful to add this information to the Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer
Developer's Guide.
Or may be mention this option in DTMF chapter with reference to the original document.

By the way why OD DG doc does not contain any relations to the EPM settings for application?
Go to:   
Mobile view