KIVZ
Used by Eclipse Neon 4.6 + jdk 1.8 + AOD 7.2
When I try to change \ add complex Variable, I get the error java.lang.NullPointerException (the file in the attachment)
As a result, the names of variables are not updated. Very uncomfortable.
Filename EclipseSysInfo.txt [Disk] Download
Filename .log [Disk] Download
RossYakulis
I suspect it has something to do with your install, though I could not see anything obviouus in the data provided. I use the same setup in my test install for the 7.2 release.
KIVZ
Reinstalled all over again.
This error occurs when I try to add or modify Complex Variables in the Local Variables in the Data Item. Also quite often there is an error
org.eclipse.swt.SWTError: No more handles which results in a hanging interface

List of plug-ins in the attachment
  • [Thumb - plugins.jpg]
[Disk] Download
WilsonYu
The errors you are seeing seem random. The handler error indicates you are running out of handlers. It could be caused by other plugins in your system. I notice you have a lot more plugins installed than the Eclipse package we provide. We have not seen any of the errors you have. It's really hard to say what the cause is of this problem. You would have to revert back to the minimal Eclipse we provide and reinstall OD from there.
KIVZ
The solution to the problem was simple. To install the framework, an eclipse SDK is required. For those in the future, a list of plug-ins is required. The problem itself was gone.
Go to:   
Mobile view