AndersNilsson3
Hi,

I'm upgrading from EP 7.0.1.0.1601 to EP 7.2.0.0.1117 and noticed that some menus doesn't work anymore. Looking at trace.log I assume that it is the same problem as described in https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/20504.page where some project variables relating to the menu is missing.

Probably not a new problem, I have looked back at old repositories and for an example menu_1416 is missing back already in VoicePortal 5.1 but for some reason it seems to have worked anyway.

I have tested to recreate the menus and that takes care of the problem.

So, my question isn't about the cause of the problem. It is more "is there a way to find these menus with missing variables other than manually go through all 100 applications"?

(I have another problem regarding prompts, but I'll take that in a separate thread when I have investigated it further)
  • [Thumb - Flow_vs_ProjectVariables.JPG]
[Disk] Download
Filename trace.log [Disk] Download
RossYakulis
That is an upgrad bug that has yet to be found. You might think about writting a simple app that reads the project variables and verify.

you would read the flow looking for menus

<FlowNode class="com.avaya.sce.callflow.internal.appflow.Menu" id="3" version="3.1">
<Property name="FlowNodeEditPart.WidgetX" value="167"/>
<Property name="FlowNodeEditPart.WidgetY" value="55"/>
<Property name="Name" value="TheMenu"/>

Then look in the project.variables to make sure it has all the fields required (utterance, value,...).

<variable factoryID="" name="TheMenu:confidence" owner="com.avaya.sce.callflow" type="com.avaya.sce.callflow.menu" value="" version="1.0">

Go to:   
Mobile view