RichardMudway
Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but i could not find one for Communication Manager. I am happy to repost, if you direct me to the correct place.

However, i am looking for an answer on the following question...

My client has the leading digit stripped from the ANI before recieving the call from their carrier, and this is a Zero. I would like for them to add back in that digit for my application to get a complete ANI, but i am told that doing so would impact their current site.

So is thre another way to get it done?

For instance, could i get them to add in that leading number inside a VDN?

Many Thanks,

Rich.
JohnBiggs
We are not staffed to provide general consulting for the host of Communication Manager related question that could be presented. Thus there is not a DevConnect forum for Communication Manager related questions.

While there are mechanisms to remove and add digits to CALLED party numbers (DNIS) provided by Communication Manager, I am unaware of one provided by Communication Manager to manipulate CALLING party information (ANI) for inbound calls. Not knowing what is going on at the customer site I am not in a position to comment on the impact they perceive in altering calling party numbers to their site.

I am assuming that you are not using TR/87 interface into AE Services, and thus I am unaware of any digit manipulation that would be available in AE Services or Communication Manager to address your need.
RichardMudway
Ok, that explains why there is not a forum here for it that i could find.

Yes i dont have the TR/87 interface.

Thanks for the fast update.
Go to:   
Mobile view