BalakrishnanP
Hi Experts,

With DMCC,

I need to get the Hold status of Incoming calls. The agent might have multiple calls in OneX.

I can receive the Call Information when the call is in the active state. When I put the call on Hold.
I could not get whether the Held call is an incoming call / outgoing call.

Is there any way to find whether the held call is incoming or outgoing (say multiple calls are in OneX) ?

Thanks,
Bala
JohnBiggs
Assuming you have a call control monitor on the DMCC device, the call control messaging will need to be observed during the entire call sequence to derive originated versus received. If the first event you get is "delivered" or "established" (for that device ID) event, then the call is being received by the device (i.e. incoming). If the first event is "initiated" or a "delivered" event (with a different device ID), then the call is being originated (i.e. outgoing). The application would need to store that knowledge so that can be leveraged later (when the call is held).
BalakrishnanP
Thanks John,

I would like to know is there any way that i can get it as part of poll logic without monitoring call events?

Thanks,
Bala
JohnBiggs
Not that I view as reliable. See my comments in this thread
https://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/0/21979.page#p153367
MartinFlynn
The same problem applies here as it does to a normal call.

I think that, as you need more than just basic information, you will need to consider putting a Call Control monitor on your stations. You can then use the call events to put together a comprehensive picture of the calls to/from each station.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view